Website Care Angels Homecare Limited
Provider of quality homecare
We are looking for Community (Home) Care Workers to assist clients across West Midlands. We are passionate about providing a high quality, person-centered care to all of our clients. We provide care services to clients in their own homes. We strive to excel in providing care/support of the highest quality, in order to allow our clients to maintain their independence in their own homes. We have vacancies in Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Full/Part time hours (including short calls)
Waking and non waking nights
Live in care
Driver is preferable but not essential
Main duties of the job include:
- Washing and bathing
- Use of bath aids
- Assisting the client with personal grooming e.g. shaving, washing hair etc.
- Mouth care including cleaning dentures.
- Assist the client to dress and undress.
- Pressure area and catheter care.
- Toileting including emptying of colostomy bag.
- Moving and handling.
- Making and changing of beds.
- Meal preparation.
- Laundry, household chores e.g. dusting, vacuuming, tidying up. Shopping on behalf of the client and ensuring all receipts are kept.
- Any other duties within reason.
The specific areas we are looking for staff in are:
- Acocks Green
- Great Barr
- Hall Green
- Kings Heath
- Pool Green
- Pype Hayes
- Selly Oak
- Sutton Coldfield
Care worker Benefits:
- Staff uniform
- Pension Scheme (optional)
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer’s needs
What do we look for from you?
- Caring and Polite
- Knowledgeable in the care industry
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience preferably 6 months
Please note that all applicants need to be able to provide us with:
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- Full employment history
- Employment will be offered subject to satisfactory reference and DBS checks.
If you are good with people, caring and able to maintain a consistent record of attendance to work, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Driving License (Preferred) but not mandatory
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Permanent
Salary: £8.70 to £9.50 /hour